SITE SELECTION CRITERIA
Sites should be at or near the center of a defined market trade area. We have a residential customer base with an added heavy business professional week day customer. Employment densities should be in close proximity and relevant. Our ideal location is the core of where our customers live, work, eat and play.
- Residential density - 90,000 + people within 4-mile radius
- Daytime density - 20,000 + employees within 2-mile radius
- Median HH income - $60,000 + within 2-mile radius
- Traffic counts - 25,000 minimum
- Highly visible sites, primarily End-cap locations with visibility from multiple directions
- Small to medium centers with quality Co-tenants
- 3,400 square feet is ideal: up to 4,000 square feet may be consideredOutside patio seating is desired regardless of climate
- Space size and dimensions must provide a minimum interior customer capacity of 140 interior seats and approximately 30 tables
- Minimum parking of 45 relevant spaces during the breakfast and lunch day parts
Ready to find out more about owning a Scramblers?
Ready to narrow down your search? Complete an online request today.